Khajuraho Jabalpur with Panna National Park
(Madhya Pradesh Tours)
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Destinations Covered: Jhansi, Orchha, Khajuraho, Bhedaghat, Panna National Park, JabalpurINQUIRE NOW FOR BEST DEALS
- Explore Madhya Pradesh!!
- Visit Jhansi foor the iconic fort is situated on a large hilltop of Uttar pradesh
- Visit orchha which includes Jahangir Palace, Raj Mahal, Raj Parveen Mahal
- Enjoy the temple tour of Khajuraho
- Visit Kandaria mahadev and laxman temple and Jain Temple where guest can enjoy the famous light and Sound show
- Visit Panna national park by Jeep safari where you can enjoy sightseeings of tiger and other rare Animals
- Witnes the most amazing dhuwadhar falls and enjoy boat ride through marble rocks and narmada river at Bedhaghat
- Get amazed at balancing rock - its a place where a stone balances itself on another stone and it does not fall
expand_more Day 01: Jhansi - Orcha - KhajurahoArrive in Jhansi. Proceed to Khajuraho by coach. En-route visit to Jhansi fort. Later visit to Orchha which includes Jahangir Palace, Raj Mahal, Raj Parveen Mahal. Arrive in Khajuraho in the evening.
expand_more Day 02: KhajurahoEnjoy the temple tour of Khajuraho. Visit Kandaria Mahadev & Laxman temple, Jain temple. Experience the famous light and sound show in the evening.
expand_more Day 03: Khajuraho - Panna National Park - JabalpurProceed to Jabalpur. Enroute visit Panna National Park by jeep safari where you can enjoy sightseeing of Tiger and other rare animals. Arrive in Jabalpur. Free time for Shopping.
Extra Topping : Tea/ Coffee After Morning Safari at Panna National Park.
expand_more Day 04: Departure from JabalpurProceed to visit Dhuwadhar Falls and enjoy boat ride through marble rocks on Narmada River at Bhedhaghat. Proceed to Visit Madan Mahal Fort known for its Durgavati Fort. Later we proceed to visit Balancing Rock – It is a place where a stone balances itself on another stone and it does not fall. Board the Train for your Hometown. Tour Concludes.